The Child & Family Research Institute Summer Student Research Program Poster Day is on Thursday, July 31, 2014. This moderated poster session provides the Research Institute an opportunity to showcase the outstanding work undertaken by our summer students and to recognize their significant contributions to the research endeavours within CFRI.
To participate, review the guidelines below and submit your abstract. The deadline for submission of abstracts is 4.30 pm on Monday, July 21.
Please note poster boards (7ft x 4ft) will be available for setup in the Chieng
Family Atrium starting Wednesday, July 30 at 2:00pm. Prior to this you will be emailed
your board number and location
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
When preparing your abstract follow the guidelines below:
- Use sentence case. Do not use all CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Abstract should be no more than 350 words.
- Do not include figures, tables, references or footnotes.
- Do not include any acknowledgements, these should appear on your poster.
- Do not include author affiliations or titles, these should appear on your poster.
- Review your entry. If you cut and paste text from a word processing software, scientific symbols and special formatting may be lost. Spell out character names or use spacing whenever possible.
- Summer Student Poster Day Abstract Booklet: 2013 | 2012 I 2011 I 2010
- Trainee Research Forum Abstract Booklet: 2014 | 2013 | 2012 I 2011 I 2010
Abstract Submission Form